Something Different Scrapbook Videos
Friends and family are gathered as you place you special gift in the DVD player. Just watch what happens... It's magical.
THE PERFECT GIFT!
How often have you agonized over finding the perfect gift for someone!
The Video Scrapbook is the answer. Give them as Christmas or for birthday presents. Impress your sweetheart with a tender Photo Montage for Valentine's day.
Imagine how your mom will react on Mother's Day when she sees her children (and grandchildren) through the years. She'll love it. Don't forget about Dad on Father's Day.
Give a gift people really want! One that never stops giving. Call use today or stop by to get started.
When to Give a Scrapbook Video:
- Mother's and Father's Day
- Funeral Services
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Award Ceremonies
- Valentines Day
- Special Events
How to Start Your Scrapbook Video:
- Gather up your photos, slides, old home movies, etc.
- Organize them around a theme. Group them together by person... or chronologically, events... whatever make sense to you for your special project.
- Select music with special meaning.
- Make a list of any special notes or questions.
- Bring everything in to Something Different.
Suggestions for Preparing Scrapbooks:
- THEME: Come up with a theme for your video. You have many options for birthdays, graduation, anniversary's, etc. Our trained staff will be happy to help you come up with a great theme for this project.
- PHOTOS: Put photos in the order you want them to appear on the video and gently number each photo on the back with a pencil. If removing photos from a photo album, we suggest noting where each photo came from so you can return everything back when completed.
- MUSIC: Choose music to complement the photos. You can either bring in your own CDs from your personal collection (most of our packages include this at no additional cost) or you can have us purchase the music for you online at a small cost to cover the usage rights for each songs.
- TITLES: Write down what you want to use as an introduction to the video, the sub-sections, and the closing message at the end of the video (We Love You, Congratulations, Happy Anniversary, etc.).
- VIDEO (Optional): Most people don't add video, but some do. If you choose to add video, we suggest keeping them short from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes. Remember, we are making a scrapbook video, not a documentary. But if you choose to add video, it could add a special element that you want want or need. We can help you, but the choice is up to you.
- AUDIO (Optional): Some people might want to come into our studio (usually starting at just $45 per session) and record some audio to personalize your Scrapbook Video. You can tell a story, or give a special tribute. In special cases, we can bring in one of our professional voices.
- MISC: Is there anything else you want to include in the video? (old home movies, sound samples, videos, quotes, etc.)
A TRIBUTE OF LOVE !
The loss of a loved one is never easy. They meant so much to us. More and more families are turning to Scrapbook Video Montages as a meaningful way to pay tribute to their loved ones.
Scrapbook Video Montages can be played during visitations, memorial services, award ceremonies, weddings, and gatherings in church halls and homes following a variety of services.
You, your family and your friends will treasure a "Tribute of Love" forever.
Call us (913) 768-8433 anytime to schedule an appointment or to speak with one of your trained professionals.
We look forward to helping you create that special memory that you can enjoy for many years to come.