Something Different Traffic Blazer
Something Different Traffic Blazer makes it a snap to promote your business online, increase your online visibility and make money on the Internet...in four simple steps! NO technical expertise is necessary. If you can type and click, you can use Traffic Blazer! It even works with Safari, so Mac users can enjoy the benefits, too!
Still not sure? We even included the comprehensive Traffic Blazer Help System, offering tips, guidance and detailed tutorials on search engine optimization and the search engine industry.
5 Steps to Web-Site Success:
- Website Optimization - This is simple yet often overlooked and is probably by-far the most important part of all website services after construction. We see all the time, sadly, that websites companies paid thousands for to a "professional" website firm who overlooked the importance of this simple but powerful step and went go straight to step two. This step allows you to show up on the free results for different search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing, but it also helps your page ranking for any Search Engine Optimization campaign you may want to create. It is not only very important and but also must be done right. This is not just about meta tags, it is about a complete website optimization process from the ground up for each page of the site.
- Submission - We can submit your Web-page(s) to leading search engines. Around the world or region-specific, it's up to you. We make is simple and easy!
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Ever wonder why some websites show up at the top and others do not. We can help you set up campaigns with Google Adwords, Yahoo, MSN and Bing along with utilizing other search engine ideas and options. We can help you understand and set a budget that will bring you results. We will also help you target your local audience so you are very efficient in your online marketing. We also offer free $75.00 in Google Adwords with certain hosting plans to get you started today (ask for details).
- Marketing Websites & Cross-Linking - There are many ways to set up marketing sites, from custom websites that drive traffic and raise the page ranking of your company website to Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Cross linking with other related sites in your industry. Another very important part of this process is using social networking and blogs. They can help drive traffic to your website in a very cost efficient way since there no pay per click fees (PPC).
- Web Site Analysis & Reporting - We offer many tools for providing you with robust analysis (including keyword usage, spiderability, and robots.txt files and robots meta tags) of your site's strengths and potential weaknesses helps you secure crucial search engine success. We can compare you to what competitors are doing, help you target your website and campaigns, find out who is coming to your site and from where and help you understand where your dollars are going.