Friends and family are gathered as you place your special gift in the DVD player. Just watch what happens… It’s magical.
THE PERFECT GIFT!
How often have you agonized over finding the perfect gift for someone!
The Photo Video Scrapbook is the answer. Give them as Christmas or for birthday presents. Impress your sweetheart with a tender Photo Montage for Valentine’s day.
Imagine how your mom will react on Mother’s Day when she sees her children (and grandchildren) through the years. She’ll love it. Don’t forget about Dad on Father’s Day.
Give a gift people really want! One that never stops giving. Call use today or stop by to get started.
Photo slideshows are a popular choice for anyone who wants to share their photos and memories with friends and family in a modern, stunning presentation. We can create a professional photo slideshow incorporating your old photos, slides, or negatives which will turn heads and impress your family and friends.
When to Give a Scrapbook Photo Video Slideshow:
- Mother’s and Father’s Day
- Funeral Services
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Award Ceremonies
- Valentines Day
- Bar & Bat Mitzahs
- Special Events
How to Start Your Scrapbook Video:
- Gather up your photos, slides, old home movies, etc.
- Organize them around a theme.
- Group the photos together by a person… or chronologically, events… whatever makes sense to you for your special project.
- Select music with special meaning.
- Make a list of any special notes or questions.
- Bring everything to Something Different.
Suggestions for Preparing Scrapbooks:
- THEME: Come up with a theme for your video. You have many options for birthdays, graduation, anniversary’s, etc. Our trained staff will be happy to help you come up with a great theme for this project.
- PHOTOS: Put photos in the order you want them to appear on the video and gently number each photo on the back with a pencil. If removing photos from a photo album, we suggest noting where each photo came from so you can return everything back when completed.
- MUSIC: Choose music to complement the photos. You can either bring in your own CDs from your personal collection (most of our packages include this at no additional cost) or you can have us purchase the music for you online at a small cost to cover the usage rights for each songs.
- TITLES: Write down what you want to use as an introduction to the video, the sub-sections, and the closing message at the end of the video (We Love You, Congratulations, Happy Anniversary, etc.).
- VIDEO (Optional): Most people don’t add video, but some do. If you choose to add video, we suggest keeping them short from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes. Remember, we are making a scrapbook video, not a documentary. But if you choose to add video, it could add a special element that you want want or need. We can help you, but the choice is up to you.
- AUDIO (Optional): Some people might want to come into our studio (usually starting at just $45 per session) and record some audio to personalize your Scrapbook Video. You can tell a story, or give a special tribute. In special cases, we can bring in one of our professional voices.
- MISC: Is there anything else you want to include in the video? (old home movies, sound samples, videos, quotes, etc.)
Every experienced designer on our team knows how to incorporate your information and transform it into engaging videos – the kind your audience will remember.
Happy Birthday Video
Happy Birthday Video
100th Anniversary Hospital
Visit Nebraska Commercial from Photos
Power & Light District Animated
Prairie Trail 6th Grade Graduation Video
Kansas City Event
Shawnee Mission West Sports Year End
Shawnee Mission West Sports Year End 2
SCRAPBOOK VIDEO – ELEGANT PHOTOS – $3.75 EACH
SCRAPBOOK VIDEO – BASIC PHOTOS – $2.00 EACH
SCRAPBOOK VIDEO – BULK PHOTOS – $1.00 EACH
DVD MASTER $30
SERVING KANSAS CITY FOR OVER 40 YEARS
We can help you no matter what the objective.
With decades of experience. Our award-winning technicians are some of the best in the industry, and we know how to help you..
All it takes to get started is for you to reach out to us, and nothing in the world could be easier. Take the plunge and talk to us. You have nothing to lose, and we know you are going to love working with us on your new project.
The initial consultation is free.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you have questions about our services? We welcome the opportunity to introduce our team in more detail, discuss your needs and learn about what you would like to achieve with your upcoming project!
We have offices in Kansas City, MO, Leawood, KS, The Northland and Lee’s Summit, MO. To get in touch with us use the form below or call us at 913-888-8500.