Thinking about making a video to help achieve the communications goals of your company or organization, and wondering about the best place to start?
As one of the top full-service video production agencies in Kansas City and Leawood, the team at Something Different can provide you with a huge range of top-of-the-line, professional video production equipment and software, matched with the expertise to get the most from these powerful tools.
From trained scriptwriters, actors and wardrobe stylists, to professional camera operators, directors, makeup artists, animators and producers, our experienced team can enhance every aspect of your video production project. We work closely with all of our clients from the start to the finish of the project to ensure that they get the most effective video for their needs – always on-time, and on-budget.
WE USE THE LATEST EQUIPMENT
Something Different uses the latest equipment for every step of the video production process. From storyboard and scheduling applications, to the latest high definition cameras that shoot at very high frame rates, in 4K and with high end master prime lenses.
The cinematographers maintain all production equipment to a high standard to ensure smooth running during shoots. Other equipment include all manner of dollies and grip equipment, top end sound recording and monitoring gear, high end lighting including LED’s, including various 1K and 2K lights and both wired and wireless HD monitoring systems. On the post production side of things, our editors and animators work with industry standard editing systems such as Premiere, Final Cut and After Effects on very fast Macs.
And you are most welcome to ask us any video productions you’d like, too.
Some of the most common queries we receive include:
- How much time will you need to allow from pre-production all the way through to sign off on the final video? Every production is different, and if your project is urgent, often this can be done on a day’s notice or possibly even sooner. As the crew at Something Different don’t have to hire equipment, this makes things happen a lot quicker.
- Where will you get all the video and sound recording equipment needed to make a video that looks and sounds professional? Our crew generally own their own equipment and maintain it to a high standard. This way the chances of equipment failure with 3rd party hired equipment are vastly minimized.
- How much should you pay for editing or green screen studio hire? The team at Something Different work with owned equipment for editing so there is no hiring required. We also have various portable green screens if you don’t require hire of a full green screen studio.
- Will we be able to to see the shots are you are filming? Yes, we use top of the line video monitors so that you can see what’s being filmed. It’s a great way for you to see the action during the shoot rather than wait to see it in the edit later. It allows for changing the shots to your liking if required, then and there.
WE MAKE VIDEOS.
Depending on the type of video production you’re looking for, you may enjoy looking at our broader video production portfolio or viewing by video type:
- Corporate Videos
- TV Commercials
- Recruitment Videos
- Event and Conference
- Videos Educational
- Videos Financial
- Professional Services Videos
- Tourism Videos
We pride ourselves on being able to comfortably operate across a wide spectrum of video production requirements. You will see examples of videos created for all different kinds of industries and purposes ranging from advertisements and corporate videos, to recruitment videos, social media videos and web series.
We understand today’s video market, and we know what audiences are looking for. We’ll even help to ensure that your video is compliant with all current advertising standards and laws, to ensure that nothing stops your video from reaching your target audience.
To find out more about our services in video production, get in touch with the team at Something Different by calling us at (913) 444-3000 or by the contact form below.